Day 3 - Drop B
E period Lunch
- Love the world of books? Enjoy working on a team? Come work in the ARHS library! The library is offering an ALPS community service option for credit. Tasks range from the routine to the creative! Build your resume for college applications and job references, and make a contribution to the ARHS community during the school day. If you have a directed study and are interested in to switching to a library community service ALPS, please see the librarian, Ms. Stocker, for more details.
- AUDITIONS for the Theater Company's first production of the year, Three Sisters, will be held in the Black Box this Tuesday and Wednesday after school. Zero preparation required - and you get a cookie! We'd love to see students from all backgrounds and levels of experience - and promise a friendly, low-stress audition. See Bech or other Theater Company members for details.
- Attention 10th, 11th and 12th grade students: All members of each grade are members of their class council. One should be willing to help with upholding the general school rules and obligations and be a part of community and fundraising opportunities.The elected officers are the leadership of the class. They are the ones school personnel will turn to when there are issues regarding the entire class. They also make decisions for and oversee fundraising, community service, PROM and can be YOUR voice when class issues arise.If you are planning on running for a class leadership position (Class Council), there is a mandatory meeting at 3:00 in room 117 on Tuesday September 4. We will hold class elections on September 14, so time is of the essence.
- Ninth grade students if you are interested in leading your class (2022), please come to a meeting with Mr. Stephen Bechtold on Thursday September 20th at 3 pm in room 117
- To all staff: We are currently looking for staff to advise the following after school clubs:
Students for a Free Tibet
International Student Club
Environmental Action Club
Class of 2021 (with Brittany Clark)
Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
If you are interesting in advising any of these, please see Mrs. Haygood ASAP. in Rm.154