- Amherst College's Executive Chef, Chef Jamil, will be sampling a new Healthy Breakfast recipe this Thursday during all lunch periods. This week, he will be featuring a Veggie Frittata, made with local produce! All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to try a sample and provide feedback.
- Do you play an instrument or sing? Do you enjoy creating or playing short pieces of music? Well then, you're in luck! We're creating a piece including artists from a variety of backgrounds and the music will accompany live dance. If you're interested contacted me by Sept. 18 and there are no restrictions on the genre of music. email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out outforreel.net for more info about the films!
- Today is Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day. Please support the POCU Bake Sale after school!
- Seniors: Keep an eye on Naviance for upcoming college visits! Get a pass from Miss Garrity in Guidance to attend!
- YEARBOOK NEWS!