Thursday Day 1
- The Theater Company invites you to Shakespeare's Twelfth Night, running this Thursday through Saturday at 7:30pm on the ARHS stage. A bright, light, and energetic romp of a play, we promise a fun evening with just the right amount of weird. Tickets can be bought at the door and are $5 for students/staff. Free/reduced lunch-priced tickets available by request through Mr. Bechtold as well. See you there!
- Pop Up College Application Shop - Thursday 12/5 Afterschool 2:30-3:30 --
- People from all over Western Mass will gather for a rally, march, and a sit-in to pressure Rep. Richard Neal, the only MA congressman who hasn’t endorsed the GND, to sig
- Latinos Unidos will be meeting TODAY @ 3 in room 135 !
- We are excited to formally announce Spring Awakening as this year's winter musical! Due to the recent snow days, we have rescheduled two important dates for anyone that would like to learn more about being involved on stage or off:
- Interested in attending the football state championship game on Saturday 12/7? Please sign-up for the fan bus in the guidance office!
- This years Chili Cook-Off will be on December 12th at 5pm. This is a night full of fun filled chili tasting (all you can eat!!), made by our school community members if you like to eat or make chili you should put this event in your calendar and start preparing! Last year's winners were Nico Christakos and Ben Robes-Kenworthy, who will take the best Chili of ARHS title this year??
- Seniors who have not yet met with Ms. Cuffee-Gray! Come to Guidance and schedule a time to meet with her. Finish one of the two Seniors Surveys and make it happen.Your Friendly Neighborhood College and Career Advisor wants to have a conversation about "Life After ARHS" with you! College, Certificate from Community College, Gap Year, Americorps placement, military, employment, confused? Come and let her help you think about your next steps. (Psst..if she doesn't hear from you, she is going to find you and schedule a time with you in small groups starting next week!)
- Not school sponsored:Want to learn about the climate crisis and the climate strike in Springfield on Dec. 6th? Stop by the table during lunch today to sign up for or discuss the strike, as well as learn about one of the drivers of the climate fight, a national youth-led movement called Sunrise Movement.