E Period Lunch
- The ARHS Winter Musical is a massive, come-one, come-all production that is open to every single student in the building, involving around 150 students each year.. Come find out all about how to be involved - and what the musical title is - the Monday after Thanksgiving at 3:00 in the auditorium. Newcomers and the merely curious are especially encouraged to show up! See Mr. Bechtold, Mr. Fruth or Mr. Peterson with questions
- There will be a Class of 2021 meeting on TODAY 11/19 at 3:00 pm in room 117.
- YOUR LAST REMINDER: The ARHS cake auction is this coming TODAY the 19th! Bake this weekend and bring your cake to room 154 Monday morning! And don’t forget cash to bid on your favorite cake at lunch. 🎂
- Nordic Skiers, there will be a brief but mandatory meeting for all skiers Tuesday (11/20) after school in room 227. If you can't make the meeting then please check in with Mr. Woodruff before Thanksgiving break.
- The ARHS community is invited to attend our annual Fall Choral Concert TOMORROW, November 20th at 7 p.m. at Wesley United Methodist Church in Hadley. Chorale and Hurricane Singers will be presenting several selections in their first formal concert of the year. Admission is free!
- Attention students interested in performing in this year's Cabaret, Amherst Regional High School's opportunity to perform skits, duets and small group musical performances! There will be an information session at 2:30 TODAY, November 19th in the choir room. If you're interested in participating but can't make the meeting, please e-mail or talk to Mr. Fruth before Thanksgiving break.
- The NHS Suitcase Project - The NHS students are hoping to stuff the donated bags and suitcases we've received with much needed items. Looking for: blankets, hygiene items, stuffed animals, coloring books, flashlights, baby supplies, night lights, pajamas, socks, journals, books and crayons. Please drop off your donations at the athletic office with Ms. White. THANK YOU! Still excepting donations of suitcases and/or duffel bags. Planning to stuff our bags at our December 6th meeting. Still time to donate!!!