E Period Lunch
- Amherst Leisure Services Community Theater has a limited number of ticket vouchers to attend their production of Peter Pan, starring ARHS current student Serena Nyarko as Wendy and alum Anna Plummer as Peter, tomorrow, Friday evening at Bowker Auditorium, UMass. If you would love to see the show, but it would be a stretch to buy the tickets, this is a great way to see it. See Mr. Bechtold in the auditorium. There are limited numbers, so stop by soon!
- "It's a club. It's a comedy club. Thursdays in Mr. Herlands room 171 at 2:30. Come watch comedy, write comedy. Talk to Asher Ginsberg for details (firstname.lastname@example.org)."
- Last call! The final opportunity to join the winter musical is here - and we'd love to invite you to spend the winter with us on this wonderful project. We still have room for chorus members, dancers, and a number of backstage jobs. No idea how this works? No experience? NO PROBLEM. We especially love people brand new to this work Stop by the auditorium by the end of this week to sign up - we'll get you everything you need to get involved. Yay
- ARHS—Get excited for Winterfest, the annual semi-formal dance sponsored by the senior class where underclassmen are invited by a junior or senior to attend. The dance will held Friday, January 25 at 7:00 in the cafeteria. Tickets $5 at lunch and $6 at the door. Stop by the week before at lunch to submit appropriate song suggestions. Let the inviting begin!
- The MIAA Student-Athlete Ambassadors are collecting new hats and new mittens. There is a collection box in the Athletic Office. Drop your donations off before the end of the day Thursday, January 10th
- The Women's Rights Club is running a bake sale on Monday, 01/14, to continue to fundraise for the Polaris Project. Polaris is an organization that supports survivors of human trafficking and works to systemically disrupt the human trafficking networks that rob human beings of their lives and their freedom. Our Last Fundraising Event is the bake sale after school TODAY, so come on by and learn more about the project, or check out the display board outside the cafeteria
- Who doesn't love pancakes or waffles? Join the Swimming & Diving team this Saturday, January 12th between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. at the North Hadley Sugar Shack for the most important meal of the day! Adults are $10 (choice of 1 waffle or 2 pancakes and 2 bacon or 2 sausage plus assorted beverages) and children are $7 (choice of half a waffle or 1 pancake and 1 sausage or 1 bacon plus assorted beverages). Tickets can be purchased in advance from a member of the team. Limited tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets or inquiries, email: -high-school-swimming-
and-diving-2018-2019@.com. Proceeds benefit the Hurricane Swimming and Diving team and the Amherst Survival Center.