E Period Lunch
- The MIAA Student-Athlete Ambassadors are collecting new hats and new mittens. There is a collection box in the Athletic Office. Drop your donations off before the end of the day Thursday, January 10th
- The Women's Rights Club is running a bake sale on Monday, 01/14, to continue to fundraise for the Polaris Project. Polaris is an organization that supports survivors of human trafficking and works to systemically disrupt the human trafficking networks that rob human beings of their lives and their freedom. Our Last Fundraising Event is the bake sale after school TODAY, so come on by and learn more about the project, or check out the display board outside the cafeteria
- Who doesn't love pancakes or waffles? Join the Swimming & Diving team this Saturday, January 12th between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. at the North Hadley Sugar Shack for the most important meal of the day! Adults are $10 (choice of 1 waffle or 2 pancakes and 2 bacon or 2 sausage plus assorted beverages) and children are $7 (choice of half a waffle or 1 pancake and 1 sausage or 1 bacon plus assorted beverages). Tickets can be purchased in advance from a member of the team. Limited tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets or inquiries, email: -high-school-swimming-
and-diving-2018-2019@.com. Proceeds benefit the Hurricane Swimming and Diving team and the Amherst Survival Center.
- Survival Living class starts today after school in room 225. If you have any intention of being in this class this year, you must attend the meeting after school today or speak to Mr. Kropf in room 225.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day is TOMORROW. Please support the POCU Bake Sale after school.
- Bonjour! The French club would like to thank everyone who has donated to the Book drive for École Ribambelle in Dakar, Senegal. For everyone who has not yet donated, there are still two weeks to bring in your used children’s books and school supplies! Boxes can be found near Madame Cisse’s room and outside the guidance office and cafeteria. Merci!
- PSAT results and test books have now been distributed to your A Period teacher. If you had not picked it up from Guidance, your teacher will hand it to you today or tomorrow. You can review your performance to learn where you made mistakes.
- Yearbooks are now available for pre-order online! This year they will cost $45 and can be ordered online at arps.picaboo.com. On the pre-order page, you can also submit your own photos for consideration for the yearbook! We're looking for candid photos from all grades, photos from events such as dances, celebrations, sporting events, performances, and fundraisers. The yearbook is for all, and we want contributions from the whole community!
- Dance Theatre Ensemble proudly presents our final concert of original choreographies TOMORROW Wednesday Jan. 9 in the ARHS auditorium. The concert starts at 7:00. Tickets are $3 for students and $5 for adults. We will have a delicious dinner for sale at intermission.