D Period Lunch
- 10th and 11th graders: Reminder to complete your Career Day Choices Selections
- by the end of the day
Please note: We were able to add a physical therapist to the offerings, in response to several student requests for more medical fields... it's at the very end of the choice list, when you fill out your selections. Please check your email from Wednesday to find your invitation complete the selection form. See Andrea Dustin in Rm 207 if you need some help.
THANKS to the 100 people who have already done it!!
- Women's Rights Club after school today in room 166! Help us start our new project about women in the job industry. Everyone welcome, and we have snacks!
- Wednesday is Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day! Please support the POCU Bake Sale after school.
- Memory Project members mandatory meeting today. Paintings are due today. Come finish up and process your painting as we prepare to mail them.
- Hi all! Interested in participating in a social media project that's helping to combat anti-antisemitism through video and info-graphics? Come to an informational meeting next Thursday, February 7th at 3pm in Mr. Leutz's room to learn more and to get involved! Contact Emma Wilburn at email@example.com with questions.
- Career Day Choices Selection Offerings Please note: We were able to add a physical therapist to the offerings, in response to several student requests for more medical fields... it's at the very end of the choice list, when you fill out your selection sheet. Please check your email from Wednesday to find your invitation complete the selection form.
- NAAAP is a non-profit organization that empowers Asian Americans through leadership development, professional networking, and community service. Our scholarship serves to recognize outstanding high school seniors who have demonstrated leadership inside and outside the classroom and contributed meaningfully to their communities. All Massachusetts high school seniors who are of Asian/Pacific Islander descent with demonstrated financial need are encouraged to apply. Candidates are evaluated on academic achievement, extracurricular activities, community service involvement, and financial circumstances. Historically, awards have ranged from $2500-$5000. Students should apply online by February 9, 2019. Thank you and please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Don't forget to request your transcript through Naviance before the deadline!
- The Pioneer Valley Chapter of the Massachusetts Credit Union League's Scholarship Program is accepting applicants for eight $2,000 scholarships and one $1,500 scholarship to be awarded in 2019. In order to apply, students must meet these requirements:
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of UMassFive College Federal Credit Union.
- Be a high school senior who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Carefully review and complete all requirements in the attached instructions.
Applications must be dropped off in person at any branch or mailed with a postmark by MARCH 1ST. Applications can be found at any branch or in Guidance.
- If you have not already completed the Career Day Choices questionnaire (select your top three preferences for speaker to hear), please do so today. The link is in an email you received on Wednesday afternoon. See Andrea Dustin in Rm 207 if you can't do it electronically. Thank you! Your timely response is appreciated.