D Period Lunch
- What if you had the chance to live forever? Come to Tuck Everlasting, this year's ARHS musical - one that explores that question through a fun, enchanting show. Starring the work of nearly 150 ARHS students, we'd love the entire school community - adults and students - to come support this incredible production. Tickets for students and staff are $10, with discounted tickets for free/reduced lunch as well - see Mr. Bechtold for details. Cash sales at lunch begin later this week, but tickets can also be had online right now by scanning the code on posters around the building. Hurray!
- Did you know that there is course registration assistance in Rm 141 during the lunch period every day this week? Please remember to sit down, log-in to PowerSchool and enter your requests some time this week.
- Girls & Boys Indoor Track Athletes - Please meet Mr. Ferro/Ms. White in Room 141 on Monday, March 4th @ 2:30 p.m.
- Girls & Boys Swimming & Diving & Nordic Athletes - Please meet Mr. Ferro/Ms. White in Room 141 on Tuesday, March 5th @ 2:30 p.m.
- Girls & Boys Basketball Athletes & Alpine Ski Athletes - Please meet Mr. Ferro in Room 141 on Thursday, March 7th @ 2:30 p.m.
- Alpine Ski Athletes - Please meet Mr. Ferro in Room 141 on Thursday, March 7th @ 2:30 p.m.
- Spring sports registration is open on FamilyID! Register now! Check with the health room to be sure you are cleared to participate!