E Period Lunch
- Career Day Choices Selection Offerings Please note: We were able to add a physical therapist to the offerings, in response to several student requests for more medical fields... it's at the very end of the choice list, when you fill out your selection sheet. Please check your email from Wednesday to find your invitation complete the selection form.
- NAAAP is a non-profit organization that empowers Asian Americans through leadership development, professional networking, and community service. Our scholarship serves to recognize outstanding high school seniors who have demonstrated leadership inside and outside the classroom and contributed meaningfully to their communities. All Massachusetts high school seniors who are of Asian/Pacific Islander descent with demonstrated financial need are encouraged to apply. Candidates are evaluated on academic achievement, extracurricular activities, community service involvement, and financial circumstances. Historically, awards have ranged from $2500-$5000. Students should apply online by February 9, 2019. Thank you and please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Don't forget to request your transcript through Naviance before the deadline!
- The Pioneer Valley Chapter of the Massachusetts Credit Union League's Scholarship Program is accepting applicants for eight $2,000 scholarships and one $1,500 scholarship to be awarded in 2019. In order to apply, students must meet these requirements:
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of UMassFive College Federal Credit Union.
- Be a high school senior who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Carefully review and complete all requirements in the attached instructions.
Applications must be dropped off in person at any branch or mailed with a postmark by MARCH 1ST. Applications can be found at any branch or in Guidance.
- If you have not already completed the Career Day Choices questionnaire (select your top three preferences for speaker to hear), please do so today. The link is in an email you received on Wednesday afternoon. See Andrea Dustin in Rm 207 if you can't do it electronically. Thank you! Your timely response is appreciated.
- Seniors: If you are looking for scholarships to apply for, keep checking the scholarship list in Naviance. It is updated frequently
- French Club school supply donations: There is a giant green pencil from the Smithsonian National Museum with pictures of pandas and other donated items missing from the donation box in front of Ms Cissé' s classroom. If you took any school supplies from the donation boxes please return them. They are intended for an elementary school in the suburbs of Dakar, Senegal aiming at giving orphans and underprivileged young children access to basic early education. So, please return the items you took from these donation boxes asap. Merci!
- Come one, come all! The Theater Company is having a informational meeting about Spring projects, workshops, productions, potential field trips, and student-written plays! You don't need to have been involved in any theater work in your life ever to get involved. Bring a friend and join us this Monday from 2:30-2:50 in the auditorium for all the details or see Mr. Bechtold
- We now have school athletic apparel at the School Store. Come check it out. We are open everyday after-school.
- Student parking permits are available in the Deans Office, room 168. A permit for the Spring Semester is $38. Please pick up Parking Permit paperwork in room 168. Staff Parking Permits are available in the Main Office.
4:00p @ Northampton HS - B/F/Basketball
5:30p Northampton HS - B/JV/Basketball
6:00p Minnechaug Reg. HS - B/JV/Ice Hockey
6:45p TBD - B/V/Indoor Track
6:45p TBD - G/V/Indoor Track
7:00p Northampton HS - B/V/Basketball
7:00p EVENT UPDATE -- East Longmeadow HS - B/V/Ice Hockey
9:00a @ TBD - G/V/Swimming
9:00a PVIAC Fast Chance Meet West Side - B/V/Swimming
10:00a EVENT UPDATE -- @ Mohawk Trail Regional HS - B/V/Skiing - Nordic
10:00a EVENT UPDATE -- @ Mohawk Trail Regional HS - G/V/Skiing - Nordic
6:00p @ Chicopee Comprehensive HS - B/V/Ice Hockey
5:00p ALPINE SKI RACE - RACE 5
5:00p PVIAC Ski Practice 6 - B/V/Skiing - Alpine
5:00p PVIAC Ski Practice 6 - G/V/Skiing - Alpine
5:30p @ Sabis International Charter School - G/JV/Basketball
7:00p @ Sabis International Charter School - G/V/Basketball
4:00p @ Springfield Central HS - B/F/Basketball
5:00p PVIAC Ski Race 7 - B/V/Skiing - Alpine
5:00p PVIAC Ski Race 7 - G/V/Skiing - Alpine
5:00p ALPINE SKIING - RACE 6
5:30p Springfield Central HS - B/JV/Basketball
7:00p Springfield Central HS - B/V/Basketball
7:00p @ Wahconah Regional HS - B/V/Ice Hockey
5:00p ALPINE SKI RACE - RACE 7
5:00p PVIAC Ski Practice 7 (or make-up race if needed) - B/V/Skiing - Alpine
5:00p PVIAC Ski Practice 7 (or make-up race if needed) - G/V/Skiing - Alpine
5:30p Granby Jr./Sr. HS - G/JV/Basketball
7:00p Granby Jr./Sr. HS - G/V/Basketball
4:00p Pope John XXIII HS - B/F/Basketball
5:30p @ Pope Francis Preparatory School - B/JV/Basketball
6:00p Chicopee HS - B/V/Ice Hockey
7:00p @ Pope Francis Preparatory School - B/V/Basketball
10:00a @ Mount Greylock Regional HS - B/V/Skiing - Nordic
10:00a @ Mount Greylock Regional HS - G/V/Skiing - Nordic
9:00a @ TBD - B/V/Indoor Track
9:00a @ TBD - G/V/Indoor Track