Wednesday Day 7
- The Theater Company invites you to Shakespeare'sTwelfth Night, running this Thursday through Saturday at 7:30pm on the ARHS stage. A bright, light, and energetic romp of a play, we promise a fun evening with just the right amount of weird. Tickets can be bought at the door and are $5 for students/staff. Free/reduced lunch-priced tickets available by request through Mr. Bechtold as well. See you there!
- Interested in attending the football state championship game on Saturday 12/7? Please sign-up for the fan bus in the guidance office!
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day is Wednesday. Please support the POCU Bake Sale!
- This years Chili Cook-Off will be on December 12th at 5pm. This is a night full of fun filled chili tasting (all you can eat!!), made by our school community members if you like to eat or make chili you should put this event in your calendar and start preparing! Last year's winners were Nico Christakos and Ben Robes-Kenworthy, who will take the best Chili of ARHS title this year??
- Seniors who have not yet met with Ms. Cuffee-Gray! Come to Guidance and schedule a time to meet with her. Finish one of the two Seniors Surveys and make it happen.Your Friendly Neighborhood College and Career Advisor wants to have a conversation about "Life After ARHS" with you! College, Certificate from Community College, Gap Year, Americorps placement, military, employment, confused? Come and let her help you think about your next steps. (Psst..if she doesn't hear from you, she is going to find you and schedule a time with you in small groups starting next week!)
- Not school sponsored:Want to learn about the climate crisis and the climate strike in Springfield on Dec. 6th? Stop by the table during lunch today to sign up for or discuss the strike, as well as learn about one of the drivers of the climate fight, a national youth-led movement called Sunrise Movement.
- Seniors. Check and Double Check!Please check Naviance weekly for messages from Your Friendly Neighborhood College and Career Advisor. There is important information coming to you!SAT and ACT Scores - Seniors are responsible for sending their scores. If you want your scores to get to colleges, you do have to send them. If you need help, come to Guidance.