E Period Lunch
- The MCAS Science and Technology/Engineering tests will be given tomorrow and Wednesday at 7:45 a.m. Students taking the Chemistry test should remember to bring a calculator (that is not part of another electronic device). Calculators will be provided to any student who needs one. Remember, the Biology MCAS does not require calculator use, but you may use one if you choose to. Students not participating in MCAS will have late arrival on both Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:45 a.m
- Ms. Barber-Just's Journalism and LGBTQ Lit classes: today is your field trip to the Sexual Minorities Archive and the Daily Hampshire Gazette! Please meet in the lobby directly after A period to get on the bus!
- Signed up for AP Environmental Science for next year? Please attend a meeting after school on Thursday June 6, at 2:30 pm, in room 224 to hear about your summer assignment. If you cannot attend the meeting, please follow up in person with Ms. Larsen (in rm 224)
- Combined 7-12 grade dance concert Tuesday June 4 at 7:00 in the ARHS auditorium. Great dances, lots of talent, and fun! See Tracy Vernon if you want to help
- Did you sign up to take either AB Calculus or BC Calculus next year? Please attend a meeting afterschool on Tuesday June 4, at 2:30 pm, in room 302 for AB Calc or room 300 for BC Calc to pick up your summer assignment. Also at this meeting, learn about a FREE week long summer program available in July at ARHS, to help you strengthen your prerequisite skills, complete your summer assignment and be ready for AP Calculus in the fall. If you cannot attend the meeting, please follow up with either Mr. Lariviere-Werner or Ms. Oakes (in rm 300/302).
- The Girls Cross Country preseason meeting will be at 3:00 on Wednesday, June 5 at the tree. Whether you are definitely running or just thinking about running this fall, all are welcome!
- All artwork made in Mr. Sears's classes last semester and in previous years will be discarded or sold at auction if students do not pick it up by Wednesday, June 5th. This is for real.
- The annual Theater Company cleanup party is Today, Monday, June 3 after school. Come join us to close up shop, say bye to seniors and hear about the plans for next year! Any and all invited - come by!