Thursday Day 2
- If you are celebrating Halloween in school, please adhere to the following guidelines: Please do not wear masks or anything that covers your face and please do not bring in simulated weapons or wear inappropriate clothing.Thank You and have a safe and Happy Halloween.
- The Library- will be closed to lunch students for the foreseeable future. As always, Directed Study students may come to the library with a plan for academic work on passes signed by both an academic teacher and their Directed Study teacher. Students are welcome to speak to Ms. Stocker with any questions or concerns. Thank you for helping to keep the library a respectful and welcoming space for all ARHS students!
- Reminder that the deadline to sign up for AP Exams is on Wednesday November 13th. Please bring your payment of $94 to room 207. The reduced fee is $53. Please let Mr. Sadiq know if you have any questions about the fees or exams. Thanks!
- November 1st is the final deadline for families on free or reduced lunch to request coupon codes for the yearbook! For underclassmen, students on reduced lunch receive a discount of $15 and students on free lunch receive a discount of $25. SENIORS on free OR reduced lunch can receive their yearbooks for FREE. To request a code, please email Crystal Garrity email@example.com
- Get hyped - it's time to announce this year's WINTER MUSICAL!Come to the auditorium at 2:40 on Friday, November 8 for a brief info meeting to learn about the show, details on how to be involved, and some other key information pertaining to this particular title.Aspiring performers, techies, and pit members should all come. No idea what this is or if this might be for someone like you? Yeah - we definitely want you there in particular.
- Not School Sponsored -Are you an intermediate skier or snowboarder? Do you like helping people? If so, consider volunteering with the Mount Snow Adaptive Ski and Snowboarding Program. You will get all the training you need to assist people with disabilities on the mountain. The benefits include lifelong friendships and free lift tickets! Come to the first volunteer training session on Wednesday, November 6th from 2:30-4:30pm in room 312. Ask Aarti Lamberg, Sora Green, Jonas Camera or Ms. Camera any questions you have about this program.
- The Student Advisory Council will meet with Mr. Jones from 2:45 to 3:45 on Monday, November 4th in room 133.
- Seniors please note that Ms. Garrity and Ms. Tracy are assembling and sending applications by deadline. Teacher recommendations, transcripts, and counselor recommendations will all be sent at the same time. The fact that something hasn't been sent PRIOR is okay. We will meet the deadline! If you have any questions about your recommendations for teachers and/or transcripts for the Guidance Team, please interact with grace and aplomb. & BREATHE.
Your Friendly Neighborhood College and Career Advisor - Deidre Cuffee-Gray