D Period Lunch
- All underclass yearbooks, including freshman yearbooks, are available in Guidance!
- The Fund for The Public Interest, an environmental organization, is currently hiring Amherst students to join its summer campaign staff in over 30 cities across the country - including here in Amherst. Students will get the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in grassroots organizing, learn valuable communication skills and have the opportunity to participate in a variety of campaign actions including: running media events, coalition building, canvassing, and writing editorials, all while being paid as members of our staff. Contact Sarah Vonck at for more info
- Signed up for AP PHYSICS for next year and missed the meeting? You must see Ms. Blauner in Room 223 before the end of school to collect instructions and materials for your summer assignment.
- Holyoke Pride invites all LGBTQ youth and allies to our Youth Pride Dance on June 15th from 6 to 11 pm at the Holyoke City Hall Ballroom. The theme of this year’s dance is “Release Your Inner Queen” and will feature two drag performances, a DJ and lights show, a photo booth, ice cream bar, a nail painting station, raffle prizes and a red carpet fashion show! Free and open to youth ages 13-21--Come dressed in your most royal attire ready to dance the night away! This event is FREE!
- The Sene-Gambian Scholars Program will have a brief but mandatory meeting immediately after school on Today in Room 203 for students participating in the
- Tour Guides Needed: New 9th graders will be coming to Open House August 22 to learn their way around and get to know the building before the first day of school. Friendly, helpful student volunteers are needed to show them around. If you are able to help, please sign up in the Guidance office. Signing up is not a firm commitment because we know your summer schedule may still change, but if you sign up, we will contact you to ask you about it a couple of weeks in advance of the date. Many thanks for your help!! If you have questions, see Mr. Sadiq.
- ATTENTION ALL: Tuesday, June 11th, will be our last day for late buses.
- If you're planning on taking AP Biology next year, there is a mandatory meeting at 3:00 on Today, June 10th in room 222. If you are unable to make the meeting BE SURE to check in with Mr. Cardozo or Ms. Paradis.
- Exciting news! Fall sports registration is open! Register early on FamilyID and check in with the nurse on your sports clearance. Imagine heading off for summer vacation knowing you are all set for your fall sport! Definitely a great feeling!!!!