Tuesday Day 2
- Reminder! During every lunch period and everyday after school except Wednesday, Guidance Counselors are available in Room 141 (The Writing Lab) to answer your registration questions!
- We are thrilled to invite you to Spring Awakening, this year's winter musical! A bold script with an alt-rock vibe, this Tony-Award winning show is coming to ARHS March 12-14. Check posters around the school for info online ticket purchases, valuable advisory content, and details on the plot. Please note that this show is not recommended to those under 14. This electric, gorgeous show will not be one to miss!
- Seniors - Who Can Refuse FREE MONEY?!!! The Class of 2020 Scholarship Booklet was sent to you through Naviance. If you did not receive the booklet in your email, check your Naviance messages. Also, check your arps.org SPAM folder. If it is not in your SPAM folder, come and check in with Ms. Garrity in the Guidance Office! This booklet has an incredible number of college scholarships for you to apply to. Many of the scholarships require an essay and Ms. Lewis and Ms. cuffee-Gray are around after school on Mondays to assist you. Please start planning now.
- Interested in playing Boys Ultimate this year? Please come to room 117 at 3pm on Thursday February 27th!
- Interested in playing Girls Lacrosse this year? Please come to room 112 at 3pm Thursday February 27th!
- Interested in playing Girls Ultimate this year? Please come to the band room at 3pm on Thursday February 27th!
- The Student-Written Play Festival Info Meeting has been rescheduled from our recent snow day to TODAY, February 25 at 2:45 in the auditorium. Come learn how to write and submit plays for our 35th annual production. The meeting will be brief but important for those interested. See Mr. Bechtold with any questions.
- Get hyped! Family Feud is Thursday February 27th at 6:30 pm in the auditorium! Grab your friends and make a team of five and enter the competition for only $10! Get a seat in the audience for $3! Winners each get a giftcard of their choice! Get a ticket or sign up during all lunches! Please contact Tulsi Patel or Griffin Jones for more information!