D Period Lunch
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SENIORS: October 10th was the deadline to put in requests into Naviance for all schools with November 1 deadlines. If you have not yet done ALL of the following, please take time to COMPLETE THESE TASKS TODAY. FAILURE TO DO ANY ONE OF THESE STEPS COULD RESULT IN AN INCOMPLETE OF LATE APPLICATION.
- The ARHS Theater Company invites you to its 1st production of the year - Anton Chekhov's Three Sisters - a play that hovers in that strange world between drama and comedy. Shows are this Thursday-Saturday at 7:30pm. All tickets are sold at the door - $5 for students and staff; $10 for adults.
- "Do you often find yourself hurriedly flipping through page after page of a book at a late hour? Do you sometimes stealthily hide the book you want to be reading inside of the book you have to be reading in class? Does your perfect weekend consist of a book or a notebook and pencil, a cup of tea, and some snacks? If any/ all of this applies to you, or you want to hear more, come join us at the new ARHS Literary Club! We will have a fabulous time having exciting discussions about books, and for those interested, writing from fun, creative prompts. And we'll have snacks!! The next meeting is on TODAY, October 22nd at 3 p.m. in Rm. 174 (Mr. Despres) If you’re interested but can't make it/have more questions, email Anu at firstname.lastname@example.org, Amina at email@example.com, or Mr. Despres at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are pleased to announce that Ms. Crystal Garrity has agreed to become this year's yearbook adviser. Crystal is our new Guidance Office secretary. She brings to the yearbook position a wealth of experience with facilitating after school programming, particularly in the arts. She is experienced with Photoshop, as well as guiding youth in how to use the software. Her current plan is to meet with the yearbook student staff weekly on Tuesdays from 3:00-3:35pm. We will be looking into streamlining the process and comparing a variety of vendors and templates to find the best fit.This project will be student-led, and the end result will be based on their vision. Please stop in to Guidance to talk with Crystal if you have any question.
- There will be a Class Council Meeting for the class of 2021 on TODAY, October 22, 2018 at 3:00pm in room 117. Also Anyone wanting to be a leader of the class of 2022 please come to the same meeting on October 22 at 3:00pm in room 117
- Nordic skiing informational meeting Thursday (10/25) after school in room 227. Come hear what this exciting sport is all about. In addition, Matt Whitcomb, the coach behind the U.S. women’s cross-country ski team's Olympic gold, will be giving a talk in the high school library on November 7th at 7pm, mark your calendars!
- All Graphic meetings this week have been cancelled due to scheduling conflicts? Many apologies. Next week, on Monday October 29, there will be an all-Graphic staff meeting and training meeting for new and interested Graphic staff. Please meet in room 187! New
- Colleges visiting today:
- Framingham State University at 9am
- Tufts University at 1:30pm