E Period Lunch
- All Graphic meetings this week have been cancelled due to scheduling conflicts? Many apologies. Next week, on Monday October 29, there will be an all-Graphic staff meeting and training meeting for new and interested Graphic staff. Please meet in room 187! New
- Seniors: Would you like help with one or more of your college essays? Some of you have a lot to write! If so, sign up in Guidance for a 30-minute block on Essay Day, November 8. Amherst College students will be happy to work with you. Of course, you can also see Amanda Lewis in 141 any day!
- Student Union meeting on Wednesday after school in room 169! Snacks! Talk to Hanna Hartman for more info.
- The ARHS Theater Company invites you to its 1st production of the year - Anton Chekhov's Three Sisters - a play that hovers in that strange world between drama and comedy. Shows are this Thursday-Saturday at 7:30pm. All tickets are sold at the door - $5 for students and staff; $10 for adults.
- We are pleased to announce that Ms. Crystal Garrity has agreed to become this year's yearbook adviser. Crystal is our new Guidance Office secretary. She brings to the yearbook position a wealth of experience with facilitating after school programming, particularly in the arts. She is experienced with Photoshop, as well as guiding youth in how to use the software. Her current plan is to meet with the yearbook student staff weekly on Tuesdays from 3:00-3:35pm. We will be looking into streamlining the process and comparing a variety of vendors and templates to find the best fit.This project will be student-led, and the end result will be based on their vision. Please stop in to Guidance to talk with Crystal if you have any question.