D Period Lunch
College visiting today:
- IMPORTANT TASK FOR SENIORS: PLEASE DO THIS TODAY!!!! There are many applications listed in Naviance with no deadlines indicated, which could result in your school application materials being submitted late. Please check to ensure that each of your colleges has a deadline associated with it, particularly those to which you are applying early or ones with special program deadlines. This information is crucial for a timely submission process, and necessary information for your counselor and teachers who are writing your recommendations. If you have a school(s) without a deadline, it means you have chosen an incorrect application type (i.e. ED instead of EA, EA instead of priority, RD instead of rolling). The only application type which will not generate a date is a rolling deadline, and for those schools, you need to see Ms. Garrity in Guidance or Mrs. Tracy in room 309 to manually input the date by which you need your materials submitted.
- JETS Club:
- The Graphic staff will be meeting after school in room 187 every day this week and next week to lay out the first issue of the newspaper this year. All staffers, old and new, are invited to attend.
- Happy Halloween! Come get some scary treats and support science Olympiad at our bake sale today after school!
- Next Friday, November 2nd from 7-10pm, the class of 2020 will be hosting a Halloween Dance! Come for fun treats, karaoke, the donut on a string activity, and a costume contest! The winner gets a prize! Tickets will be sold starting Monday October 29th at lunch for $4 and $6 at the door. Happy Halloween!
College visiting today:
- Castleton University at 8am
- Bennington College at 10am
- The ARHS Boys Varsity football team is in the playoffs again this year. Come out and support them as they play against East Longmeadow high this Friday at 7:00 PM. The game is at East Longmeadow High School, (180 Maple St, East Longmeadow, MA 01028.) Tickets for the Football Game will be $3 for students/seniors and $5 for adults. Let’s go Canes!
- ATTENTION NHS STUDENTS! Remember there is an NHS meeting at 3 p.m. Tomorrow, November 1st, 2018 in Room 117
- Boys Basketball Informational Meeting - There will be a boys basketball informational meeting on Thursday, November 1st at 3 p.m. in Room 117.
3:30p Girls XC to Northfield
12:00p TBD - B/MS/Cross Country
12:00p TBD - G/MS/Cross Country