D Period Lunch
- A period teachers, please dismiss students going on the field trip at 8:40. Thank you!
- The Performing Arts Department invites you to our annual Fall Gala - an evening of short performances from each of our programs in music, theater and dance. The evening is free and open to all - come join us at 6:30 this Wednesday evening to get a wide-angle look
- Reminder that the ARHS PGO Grant application are due on October 12th. That's next friday!! If your or your club have a good idea for an activity please apply. Applications are online on the ARHS clubs page.
- Students who plan to go on the October 10 field trip to HCC and STCC need to return their signed permission slips ASAP to either Ms. Garrity in Guidance or Ms. Abdow in room 318.
- All Vehicles parked on school grounds should have a current parking permit or risk being towed. It will cost approximately $125 to retrieve a towed vehicle
- SENIORS: Remember to get a pass to and from a college visit before your class starts! If you have tried to attend a visit and the representative did not show, it does not count against your excused absences from class.
- Please note: When a student is absent from class for an in-school college visit, depending on how long the student is out of class, teachers have the ability to mark students as present, or as an unexcused absence. Miss Garrity keeps track of which students attend visits using the Guidance sign-in sheet, and then she and Ms. Zygmont work together after the visit to go back and excuse any unexcused absences in Powerschool. This can take several days from start to finish, but the absence will be excused. After 3 initial in-house visits, attending college visits will count as an EXCUSED absence, not unexcused.
Colleges Visiting Today
- SPIKE IT FOR LIFE! - Come cheer along the volleyball team on Tuesday, October 16th. Doors open at 4:45 p.m. - JV game is at 5 p.m., Varsity game is at 6:30 p.m. This is the annual Spike it for Life match up vs. Belchertown! All for a great cause! There will be raffles, a bake sale and a 50/50 raffle. Proceeds benefit Integrated Cancer Services at Baystate Mary Lane Hospital. Let's fill the gym!!!!!