D Period Lunch
- Reminder that the ARHS PGO Grant application are due on October 12th. That's next friday!! If your or your club have a good idea for an activity please apply. Applications are online on the ARHS clubs page.
- Students who plan to go on the October 10 field trip to HCC and STCC need to return their signed permission slips ASAP to either Ms. Garrity in Guidance or Ms. Abdow in room 318.
- Student initiated grants of up to $1000 are available through the Amherst PGO. Round 1 applications are due October 12th. Email your completed application to Terry Ominsky.
- All Vehicles parked on school grounds should have a current parking permit or risk being towed. It will cost approximately $125 to retrieve a towed vehicle
- Female-Identifying Students: Do you like to help people and make the world a better place by solving problems and creating new things? Are you interested in learning more about fun and well paying careers in Engineering and Computer Science? See Ms. Blauner in Room 223 after school for more information and a Permission Slip for an all-day field trip on Monday October 29 to attend UMass Amherst's "Women in Engineering and Computing Career Day for High School Girls." Permission Slips must be returned by Tuesday, Oct. 9.
- SENIORS: Remember to get a pass to and from a college visit before your class starts! If you have tried to attend a visit and the representative did not show, it does not count against your excused absences from class.
- Please note: When a student is absent from class for an in-school college visit, depending on how long the student is out of class, teachers have the ability to mark students as present, or as an unexcused absence. Miss Garrity keeps track of which students attend visits using the Guidance sign-in sheet, and then she and Ms. Zygmont work together after the visit to go back and excuse any unexcused absences in Powerschool. This can take several days from start to finish, but the absence will be excused. After 3 initial in-house visits, attending college visits will count as an EXCUSED absence, not unexcused.
Colleges Visiting Today
- Pitzer College at 8am
- Green Mountain College at 1:30pm
- SPIKE IT FOR LIFE! - Come cheer along the volleyball team on Tuesday, October 16th. Doors open at 4:45 p.m. - JV game is at 5 p.m., Varsity game is at 6:30 p.m. This is the annual Spike it for Life match up vs. Belchertown! All for a great cause! There will be raffles, a bake sale and a 50/50 raffle. Proceeds benefit Integrated Cancer Services at Baystate Mary Lane Hospital. Let's fill the gym!!!!!
3:00p @ Southwick Regional School - B/V/Golf - Team
3:45p EVENT UPDATE -- @ Longmeadow HS - B/V/Cross Country
3:45p EVENT UPDATE -- @ Longmeadow HS - G/V/Cross Country
4:00p Southwick Regional School - G/V/Field Hockey
4:00p @ Sabis International Charter School - G/JV/Soccer
4:00p @ Sabis International Charter School - G/V/Soccer
5:30p Southwick Regional School - G/JV/Field Hockey
3:00p EVENT UPDATE -- Hopkins Academy - B/V/Golf - Team
3:00p EVENT UPDATE -- Northampton HS - B/V/Golf - Team
4:00p Belchertown HS - B/JV/Soccer
5:30p Belchertown HS - B/V/Soccer
3:00p @ Mahar Regional School - B/V/Golf - Team
4:00p Hilltown Cooperative Charter School - B/MS/Cross Country
4:00p Hilltown Cooperative Charter School - G/MS/Cross Country
5:00p South Hadley HS - G/JV/Soccer
5:45p Belchertown HS - G/JV/Field Hockey
7:00p South Hadley HS - G/V/Soccer
7:00p EVENT UPDATE -- Belchertown HS - G/V/Field Hockey
4:00p EVENT UPDATE -- Longmeadow HS - B/F/Soccer
4:00p Longmeadow HS - B/JV/Soccer
4:45p GIRLS XC TO NORTHFIELD
5:00p Minnechaug Reg. HS - G/F/Volleyball
5:00p Minnechaug Reg. HS - G/JV/Volleyball
6:00p Minnechaug Reg. HS - G/V/Volleyball
7:00p @ Longmeadow HS - B/V/Soccer
7:00p Monument Mountain Reg HS - B/V/Football
1:30p EVENT UPDATE -- @ Mount Greylock Regional HS - G/JV/Volleyball
3:00p EVENT UPDATE -- @ Mount Greylock Regional HS - G/V/Volleyball
11:10a TBD - B/MS/Cross Country
11:10a TBD - G/MS/Cross Country