D Period Lunch
- On Monday, October 22 a school lock will be placed on all hall lockers without a lock. If you want to use your locker this year please put a lock on it by FRIDAY.
- Mandatory meeting for Memory Project members after school this Thursday. The pictures are here! You will be getting your assignment and we will be taking our own pictures so don't miss it.
- "Do you often find yourself hurriedly flipping through page after page of a book at a late hour? Do you sometimes stealthily hide the book you want to be reading inside of the book you have to be reading in class? Does your perfect weekend consist of a book or a notebook and pencil, a cup of tea, and some snacks? If any/ all of this applies to you, or you want to hear more, come join us at the new ARHS Literary Club! We will have a fabulous time having exciting discussions about books, and for those interested, writing from fun, creative prompts. And we'll have snacks!! The next meeting is on Monday, October 22nd at 3 p.m. in Rm. 174 (Mr. Despres) If you’re interested but can't make it/have more questions, email Anu at firstname.lastname@example.org, Amina at email@example.com, or Mr. Despres at firstname.lastname@example.org."
- The senior group photo will be retaken this Friday October 19th at 7:45 by Mr. Larcheveque. This one will be outside, behind the school on the Lacrosse field. All seniors please report directly there this Friday morning before 7:45. All teachers please be aware that the seniors in your A period classes will be arriving a little late that day. If any of them show up on time, please remind them about the senior group picture on the Lacrosse field. Thanks a lot to the seniors who requested the retake, Mr. Larcheveque, and everyone else for helping make this happen.
- There will be a Class Council Meeting for the class of 2021 on Monday, October 22, 2018 at 3:00pm in room 117. Also Anyone wanting to be a leader of the class of 2022 please come to the same meeting on October 22 at 3:00pm in room 117
- Nordic skiing informational meeting Thursday (10/25) after school in room 227. Come hear what this exciting sport is all about. In addition, Matt Whitcomb, the coach behind the U.S. women’s cross-country ski team's Olympic gold, will be giving a talk in the high school library on November 7th at 7pm, mark your calendars!
- To any students interested in joining the layout staff of The Graphic, we will have a training meeting in room 187 THE MEETING ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!! WE WILL BE MEETING ONLY THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2018 from 2:45 to 4PM. Students from Journalistic Writing create the articles for our school newspaper, but staffers edit and lay out the content. Please come and see if you'd like to learn how to work with a professional publishing program that helps us get out ARHS's news! Email Ms. Barber-Just with questions at email@example.com or swing by room 172.
- Bonjour! The French Club will be meeting after school TODAY, Thursday at 3:00 in Madame Cissé’s classroom (room 147). We will be planning for our upcoming visit to Wildwood Elementary School where we will be reading French short stories to 1st and 2nd graders. Not yet involved in the French Club but interested in seeing what we’re all about? Pas de problème! New members are always welcome. Merci!
- Adele Cousland ’18 will visit the Guidance Office after school on Friday, October 19 to talk about ROTC and other opportunities at Norwich University in Vermont. Stop by if you are interested.
Colleges Visiting Today:
- Bryant University at 1pm
- Muhlenberg College at 1:30pm
- Interested in Wrestling? Are you interested in wrestling this winter? While the Hurricanes don't have a wrestling team, we have a co-op with Granby. If you are interested in wrestling this winter with Granby, please stop by the AD's Office before the end of the day Friday, October 19th, and let Mrs. White know.
3:15p TEAM PHOTOS - Boys Soccer, Football, XC Boys & Girls & Field Hockey
4:00p Southwick Regional School - G/JV/Soccer
4:00p EVENT UPDATE -- Southwick Regional School - G/V/Soccer
5:30p @ Agawam HS - G/JV/Volleyball
6:30p @ Agawam HS - G/V/Volleyball
MIAA STUDENT AMBASSADOR HUDDLE
3:15p Team Photos - Volleyball and Girls Soccer
3:30p @ South Hadley HS - G/V/Field Hockey
4:00p Ludlow HS - B/F/Soccer
4:00p Ludlow HS - B/JV/Soccer
5:00p @ South Hadley HS - G/JV/Field Hockey
7:00p Lee Middle and HS - B/V/Football
10:00a Girls XC - Brown Invitational
10:00a MS FH BEMENT JAMBOREE
10:30a Bement School - B/MS/Cross Country
10:30a Bement School - G/MS/Cross Country
11:00a EVENT UPDATE -- @ Wahconah Regional HS - G/JV/Volleyball
12:00p EVENT UPDATE -- @ Ludlow HS - B/V/Soccer
12:30p EVENT UPDATE -- @ Wahconah Regional HS - G/V/Volleyball
5:00p BOYS VARSITY & JV CROSS COUNTRY - BARNSTABLE INVITE